Is life getting to you? Are you looking for ways to lighten up and lighten the load? Then check out this great magazine called Going Bonkers? -- The self-help magazine with a sense of humor. Published out of Katy, Texas, this quarterly magazine is full of light-hearted yet reliable and accurate help with life's conundrums and calamities. From the Going Bonkers website:
Articles cover a range of topics, such as:Better than a pill....Hotter than a stolen tamale…Healthier than a carrot.....More helpful than a hotline….
- Half a Mind -- Right Brain VS. Left Brain
- Shame Off You -- Four Steps to shame-free living
- Bam! Bang! Boom! -- When a Loved One Explodes from Anger
- Goodbye Friend -- Coping with the loss of a beloved pet
- The Black Hole -- Making the Best of a Ho-Hum Job
Over the next two days, I'll post the two articles I've had published in the magazine to date.