In January I wrote about a number of monthly, weekly, and daily observations I'd discovered. I plan to continue marking these days each month, mostly for fun. By the same token, reminders about some of these might be just the ticket for anyone who wants to live more mindfully. Maybe you can enhance your quality of life, or someone else's, by observing one of these:
- International Boost Self-Esteem Month -- Do you know how wonderful you are?
- Relationship Wellness Month -- Cozy up to the fire, or go ice fishing, or bundle up and take a walk together. February strikes me as a great time to hunker down and sort out a problem together or focus on each other.
- National Time Management Month -- You have a new calendar; find new ways to use it that will help you stay on top of things this year.
- Library Lovers Month -- You could mark this one by taking a little gift to your librarian or putting in some volunteer hours. And while you're at it, give some thought to:
- Children's Authors and Illustrators Week February 1-8
- Plant The Seeds Of Greatness Month -- What a splendid idea!
- Spiritual Teachers Month
- National Laugh-Friendly Month -- Ha!
- Spunky Old Broads Month -- Custom made for me.