Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Checking in...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's hard to believe I haven't posted for a week. I've been planning two courses I'll be teaching this semester, and since I just got the resources last week, I'm fitting it all into one week. Busy but do-able. I'm looking forward to the teaching and want to be ready for Day 1. I'll be back soon with another post.




In the meantime, feel free to check out some of my earlier posts. You can do this in four ways:
  1. Look for a topic in the alphabetical list of labels on the right side of your screen. When you find one that interests you, click on it, and you'll be taken to that post.
  2. Type a topic or name in the Search box at the very top of the blog page. Then click Search.
  3. Click on a date in the Blog Archive section on the right side of your screen. From there you can choose a blog post title that appeals to you.
  4. Or, just meander down this page. Read whatever interests you, and then you can click on the Older Posts link at the bottom of the page, and you'll find lots more.
I hope you enjoy your little tour of my blog. I'd love it if you'd leave a comment after any post that interests or bothers you. Feedback is so great for bloggers and for blog followers. And writing out your thoughts might just be good for you, too.

Take care.

No comments: