I will periodically tell you about valuable resources for relationships, personal growth, and healing. One such resource is New Harbinger Publications, the house that published the book I co-wrote with one of my brothers, Bill Klatte. Our book is entitled It's So Hard to Love You -- Staying Sane When Your Loved One is Manipulative, Needy, Dishonest, or Addicted and offers help to anyone dealing with troubled, troubling, or troublesome loved ones.
New Harbinger was a perfect fit for us because they specialize in books that offer help with communication, personal growth, healing, physical and mental wellness, relationships, and so on.
Their solid publishing reputation is demonstrated in this tiny sampling of their titles:
- Relationship Saboteurs -- Overcoming the Ten Behaviors that Undermine Love, by Randi Gunther Ph.D.
- Fearless Job Hunting -- Powerful Psychological Strategies for Getting the Job You Want, by Bill J. Knaus Ed.D., Sam Klarreich Ph.D., Russell Grieger Ph.D., Nancy Knaus Ph.D.
- 10 Simple Solutions to Panic, by Randi E. McCabe Ph.D., Martin M. Antony Ph.D.
- Visualize Confidence, by Kirwan Rockefeller Ph.D.
- ACT with Love, by Russ Harris MD
- Messages, by Matthew McKay Ph.D., Martha Davis Ph.D., Patrick Fanning
- A Woman's Addiction Workbook, by Lisa Najavits
- Caring for Your Grieving Child, Martha Wakenshaw
- The Anger Workbook for Teens, by Raychelle Cassada Lohmann MS, LPC