Thursday, April 8, 2010

What do YOU think? #1 Credit

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yesterday I started a new column called What do YOU think? in which I will quote someone I think has something interesting to say. I may or may not agree with that person, but that is not the point. I offer each quote to stimulate your thoughts and feelings.

Yesterday's quotation: "For the meaning of life differs from man to man, from day to day, and from hour to hour. What mattters, therefore, is not the meaning of life in general, but rather the specific meaning of a person's life at a given moment."

These words were written by Austrian Viktor Frankl, who lived from 1905-1997. He and his family were arrested and taken to a concentration camp in Bohemia. Frankl wrote the book A Man's Search for Meaning. Learn more about Viktor Frankl by following this link.

No comments: