Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Anyway, I've been unexpectedly without computer access for several days, so I’m running a bit late with my monthly list of observations. But here they are, listed with any websites I could find, in case you’d like more information.
• Sexual Abuse Awareness Month -- This link lists a Google search for this observation.
• Alcohol Awareness Month (http://www.ncadd.org)/ -- an American site
• Counseling Awareness Month (http://www.counseling.org/) -- the American Counseling Association
• Eating Disorders Awareness (http://www.anad.org/) -- website for the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Eating Disorders
• Conflict Awareness Month
• Informed Woman Month
• National Child Abuse Prevention Month
• Couple Appreciation Month
• Reconciliation Day - April 2
• National Siblings Day - http://www.siblings-day.com/ -- a Google search page listing many links
So, I hope you have a great April. Whether you follow any of these leads to relationship and personal information, I urge you to listen to yourself and others. Open up to change and to feeling better. Learn and do what you can to become a happier, healthier, more centred you.